Thank you for your interest in Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School. We encourage all parents to apply early, as applications for any new students are due in January of the prior school year. Please download, complete, and submit the forms below to the school office so that we may consider your application.
Open House Dates and Flyers
- Click above to see and download the Flyer – For Current and New Families-visit our classrooms while in session.
- Preschool Discovery Day and Advent Craft Activity: December 2016 at 9:00AM
- New Families: For new families interested in the 2017-2018 school year. Please call to RSVP (303)424-0402
Statement of Admissions
- Students admitted to SPPS must have a reasonable hope of successfully completing the school’s program.
- All students and parents admitted to Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic School (SPPS) shall subscribe to the school’s philosophy and agree to abide by the educational policies and regulations of the school and Archdiocese.
- A child entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before October 1. For acceptance into first grade, students must be six years old on or before October 1. Legal verrification of age must be provided to the school prior to admission. NO exceptions are made to this regulation.
- All new middle school students will be interviewed by the principal. Admission will be based on the student’s academic record, recommendation from previous school, and interview.
- All students must submit the following documents: birth certificate/baptismal certificate and immunization records.
- Testing is required for any new student.
If after nine weeks it is concluded that the child’s educational needs or that his/her needs would not be best served in our school, placement would be denied, and thereby a request for withdrawal.