Statement of Admissions
- All students and parents admitted to Saints Peter and Paul Catholic School (SPPS) shall subscribe to the school’s philosophy and agree to abide by the educational policies and regulations of the school and Archdiocese.
- Students admitted to SPPS must have a reasonable hope of successfully completing the school’s program.
- A child entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before October 1. For acceptance into first grade, students must be six years old on or before October 1. Legal verification of age must be provided to the school prior to admission. NO exceptions are made to this regulation.
- All new middle school students will be interviewed by the principal. Admission will be based on the student’s academic record, recommendation from previous school, and interview.
- All students must submit the following documents: birth certificate/baptismal certificate and immunization records.
- Testing is required for any new student. If after nine weeks it is concluded that the child’s educational needs or that his/her needs would not be best served in our school, placement would be denied, and thereby a request for withdrawal.
You may apply by clicking the link below: